Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Promising Palette

I met Carol O'Malley a few years ago while teaching children's art classes together through a program called Young Rembrandt's (a very cool program that teaches children that they can develop the skills to be able to be an artist).


Carol O'Malley with one of her works of art.
Carol recently started her own painting class,but for adults! She has a wonderful background filled with artistic talent!  The class settings are unique locations all over the Twin Cities like O'Garas Bar & GrillGabes by the Park and Caribou Coffee. In this type of environment, you can have a glass of wine and enjoy food, while connecting with friends (maybe even some new ones) while you paint!
Painters hard at work!
The canvases are outlined for you so that you can really get into the creativity of painting, brush strokes and techniques, and mixing colors! The cost is only $35 per person and that includes supplies (drink and dinner are separate . I know, it's almost too good to be true. 


I am personally very excited for the upcoming class on May 20th, as Carol has asked me to be a guest artist! I am always looking for time to paint and create things and to share my knowledge with people. 

My style of painting is very different from Carol's, but I promise it will be just as fun. I do a lot abstract paintings with tons of bright colors, so get ready for something different! 

To register for the class, click here

Bold colors and shapes. Me with the painting I did in a Promising Palette Class!



1 comment:

  1. Our needs were changing frequently, so we needed an expert Website Design Sydney to respond effectively with our needs. After a few interactions with Pluvo, we came to know that this is the designer we were looking for.

    ReplyDelete