Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spotlight on Solo By Bonicelli

I am almost always on the go. Between business meetings, classes, and volunteer work I don't always have time to eat properly. For people who don't suffer from food allergies,  it's not a life or death issue, but then there's me...
I was blessed about a year and half ago when I met Laura Bonicelli of Solo By Bonicelli at an event at Parc Boutique in NE Minneapolis.  I didn't know it then, but Laura's food would change my life.

Laura and I started working together on her Marketing and Advertising and it wasn't long before her fresh meal delivery program became a regular staple in my diet. As I made the transition to a gluten free AND dairy free diet, her meals changed with me. It wasn't just about the food, it was about the emotions that accompanied the change. I felt like I was suffering alone. That's not the case any more. When we get the meals, I'm always excited to find out what we are having this week and know that I can eat it without worry.

I couldn't imagine my life without it.  If you or someone you know is interested in making a change in their life, contact Solo By Bonicelli today. Visit the website and take a look at all of the Fresh Meal Delivery options to help you accomplish your health goals! I did and I wouldn't change it for anything.

For more information, please visit the website at www.solobybonicelli.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/solobybonicelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment